Monday, November 4, 2013

Demons-Imagine Dragons



Top: Sleeveless Ivory Lace Top
Bottom: Aztec Burnout Skirt, Jacquard Stockings
Accessories: Sheinside Black Gemstone Necklace, Cartier Santos Watch, Dainty Chain Link Midi Ring Set, Betsey Johnson Green Gemstone Earrings
Shoes: Steven Madden [similar] Midory Ankle Boots
Photography: Grins 2 Go 




 Muse by Demons - Imagine Dragons
When I first heard this song, it really touched me because we all have our demons inside and mine happens to be my mother who passed away in 2009. I remembered her style and dedicated this outfit to her. The button back, ivory top got my attention because of the lace design vertically placed in lieu of the typical, button-up front design. Because the days are cooling down, I like to stay warm with skirts+leggings or stockings. So I paired the A-line skirt with a jacquard design stockings which looks super cute with any kind of boots.  The burnout design on the skirt gives it a different kind of depth in the overall look and gives the stockings more attention because of the subtle shapes and lines. A very simple, school-girl-design that  flows and is fun to wear as the weather gets ready for the holidays.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment